eRACE Lung Cancer is an endurance challenge that brings together runners, swimmers, cyclists, and other participants from across the country with one common goal: to erase lung cancer.
Participants will choose their own mileage goal for the month of May, log their workouts from May 1-31, and then come together virtually in June to celebrate.
Proceeds from eRACE Lung Cancer benefit LUNGevity Foundation, the nation’s leading lung cancer organization focused on improving outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, support and engagement for patients, survivors, and caregivers, and policy initiatives.
eRACE Lung Cancer includes:
– Free registration ($0 entry fee)
– No fundraising requirement
– Set your own personal mileage goal
– 4 weeks to complete your goal (May 1-31, 2021)
– Virtual celebration in June
– Exclusive eRACE Lung Cancer rewards
– Mobile app to track your workouts, view our leaderboard, earn achievement badges, and fundraise on-the-go
– Online community of Team LUNGevity athletes
– Fundraising tools and challenges
Questions? Email [email protected]