Welcome to RunWashington! Here's the latest in DC Metro Running News . . .
St. Patrick's Day 8K Web Site
St. Patrick's Day 8K Race
Sunday, March 14, 2010
- General Information
The start line is on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW between 12th and 13th Streets, near Freedom Plaza and the Ronald Reagan Building. More details inside . . .
- Charitable Partner
- Course Records
8K race from 2006-2010
Some tips to make everyone's race more enjoyable
Join our group to see the latest information, ask questions, post photos, and provide feedback to the race directors
- List of Registered Runners A-G
- List of Registered Runners H-N
- List of Registered Runners O-Z
- List of Teams A-Z
- New and Beginning Runners Information
- Packet Pick-Up
- Photo Gallery of 2009 Race
- Printable Entry Form
On-line registration is quick and easy!
- Running in a ChronoTrack Race
- Training Tips for Running an 8K
- For 2010 St. Patrick's Day 8K Photos
- For 2009 St. Patrick's Day 8K Photos
- For 2008 St. Patrick's Day 8K Photos
Special thanks to the NOVA Running Club, which provides a significant level of volunteer support to the event. We could not do it without you!
Fleet Feet Adams Morgan
- Thank you to our sponsors!
All photos on this Web page are copyrighted by Bob Mallet
Race management and results by Capital Running Company