- The Marine Corps Marathon transfer period runs through Sept. 14.
- The Army Ten-Miler transfer period has closed.
- From The Washington Post: Biking advocates worry I-66 expansion project puts a bike trail too close to traffic
- RunWashington Editor in Chief Charlie Ban appeared on Pace the Nation this week. Listen to hear about his affinity for barroom brawl scenes in movies.
A break from racing one of my favorite events gave me a chance to help other runners reach their time goals.
Eight local runners will compete in the Olympic Marathon Trials Saturday morning in Orlando.
St. Albans alumnus wins club cross country championship.
Locals contribute to NCAA titles, another Trials qualifier, Prince William County moves toward an indoor track and comments are sought for the Capital Crescent Trail.
7:30 AM – Half Marathon Start
Run the scenic C&O Towpath!
- Race Course and Finish Line will be open for 3 1/2 hours.
- Medals to all half marathon finishers
Sunday, May 19th, 6:00 AM – 7:45 AM, on