- Arlington’s Tyler Andrews ran a world record track 50k, 2:46:06, in Santa Barbara April 13.
- Bethany Sachtleben won the Collegiate Running Association 10k championship Saturday at the Monument Avenue 10k in Richmond, running 33:37 for a 1:47 margin over second place.
- Loudoun Valley alumnus Drew Hunter won the B.A.A. Mile in Boston, running 4:07.
- Georgetown alumnus Andrew Bumbalough finished fifth at the Boston Marathon, running 2:19:52 to place third among Americans.
- Matt Rodjom will represent the United States in the World Para Athletics Marathon World Cup, part Sunday’s London Marathon. He runs despite Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy, which distorts most of his vision directly ahead.
Zoo Loop now closes at 5 p.m., Arlington Boulevard comments due Sept. 28, Kelati heading to world road racing championships.
After a nearly year-long hiatus, Pace the Nation has returned with St. Andrews graduate and Georgetown recruit Tinoda Matsatsa.
Keira D’Amato breaks the American record in the half marathon, Chantilly’s Sean McGorty makes the world 5k team and DDOT will hold a meeting on a new bridge to the Arboretum.
A man broke an adult male runner’s nose while beating him after the runner bumped into him at approximately 11 a.m. June 24 on the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail near RFK…
The out and back Falls Church City 5K/3K course is mostly flat on the W&OD Trail starting and finishing at 103 Columbia Street. Overall male and female winners earn free shoes and medals are awarded to all categories. Great family