- Arlington’s Tyler Andrews ran a world record track 50k, 2:46:06, in Santa Barbara April 13.
- Bethany Sachtleben won the Collegiate Running Association 10k championship Saturday at the Monument Avenue 10k in Richmond, running 33:37 for a 1:47 margin over second place.
- Loudoun Valley alumnus Drew Hunter won the B.A.A. Mile in Boston, running 4:07.
- Georgetown alumnus Andrew Bumbalough finished fifth at the Boston Marathon, running 2:19:52 to place third among Americans.
- Matt Rodjom will represent the United States in the World Para Athletics Marathon World Cup, part Sunday’s London Marathon. He runs despite Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy, which distorts most of his vision directly ahead.