- Heritage alumna Weini Kelati was named USATFCCCA Division I National Athlete of the Week for her win at the Joe Paine Invitational Oct. 4. She runs for the University of New Mexico.
- George Washington University freshman James Glockenmeier was named Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week for finish as the top freshman in his race at the Paul Short Run.
- Liam Walsh, a 2016 Quince Orchard alumnus, was named University Athletic Association Cross Country Athlete of the Week Sept. 17. He led Carnegie Mellon to victory at the Allegheny College Classic, taking first place overall.
- Georgetown alumna Rachel Schneider competed in the preliminary heat of the 5,000 meters at the IAAF World Championships. Georgetown alumnus Amos Bartelsmeyer, running for Germany, advanced to the 1,500 meter semifinals.
- The Army Ten-Miler is Sunday, Oct. 13. If you don’t have a bib, don’t run in someone else’s.
Arlington seeks trail feedback; Infeld, Whittaker, Guerra Tewalt make U.S. teams for World Championships, backward running track meet next week, Wardian completes cross-country run.
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.