- Oakton and American alumna Keira D’Amato ran 15:04 in a 5k time trial in Richmond, a time which, in a race, would have put her seventh among women over 35 and met the Olympic qualfiier.
- Montgomery Parks will be removing hazardous trees along the Capital Crescent Trail 8 am-4 p.m. until Friday, June 19. The trail will remain open.
- Beach Drive in D.C.’s Rock Creek Park will remain closed to through traffic north of Broad Branch Road thorugh July 24, though portions north of Joyce Road are open to allow access to picnic areas.
- The expanded road closures on Sligo Creeek Parkway and Beach Drive in Montgomery County Friday-Sunday will last until at least Labor Day.
- All NOVA Parks bathrooms are now open.
- All water fountains along the W&OD Trail, aside from the ones near the Broad Street bridge in Falls Church and Sunset Hills in Reston, are now operating.
- Montgomery County Public School track reopened June 15, but will not issue permits until at least Sept. 15.
- The Montgomery County Road Runners Club has canceled all of its races through Sept. 13.