- John Champe alumna Bethany Graham will be this week’s guest on the Potomac River Running Instagram Live, 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 8.
- Track Tuesdays Coach Keshia Robinson was a guest on the Perfect Timing Multisport podcast.
- Ultrarunner, writer and Gonzaga alumnus Devin Kelly was a guest on the Morning Shakeout podcast.
- This week in Oakton/American alumae podcast appearances: Keira D’Amato on C Tolle Run.
- Periodic RunWashington contributor Kelyn Soong tried out a District Track Club workout for the Washington City Paper, albeit without the context of actually training for mid-distance running
Police arrest former high school coach, Cherry Blossom lottery open, US XC champs come to Virginia in ’23 and ’24, D’Amato wins national half marathon title, Farley indulges himself.
Since everyone seems to be remarking that last year felt like five, here’s some of what happened in the local running scene in 2021.
RunWashington’s coaches panel reviewed the 2021 season and picked the 62 best cross country runners in the D.C. area.
RunWashington’s coaches panel reviewed the 2021 season and picked the seven girls and seven boys for the All-RunWashington Virginia team.