- John Champe alumna Bethany Graham will be this week’s guest on the Potomac River Running Instagram Live, 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 8.
- Track Tuesdays Coach Keshia Robinson was a guest on the Perfect Timing Multisport podcast.
- Ultrarunner, writer and Gonzaga alumnus Devin Kelly was a guest on the Morning Shakeout podcast.
- This week in Oakton/American alumae podcast appearances: Keira D’Amato on C Tolle Run.
- Periodic RunWashington contributor Kelyn Soong tried out a District Track Club workout for the Washington City Paper, albeit without the context of actually training for mid-distance running
Divided lanes coming to Hains Point, safety measures in the works for the Mount Vernon Trail, three locals make national high school XC meet, local collegians race at NCAAs.
St. Albans and GVS’s Vivian Kelly won their first DC cross country titles while St. Johns’ girls and St. Albans’ Pierre Attiogbe repeated.
Beach Drive remains closed to through traffic year-round, locals win conference, USATF titles.
Capt. Kyle King won the Marine Corps Marathon, a year after he planned to make his debut at the race, and Chelsea Baker of the British Royal Navy made tremendous strides winning the women’s race.
Born in 1984 as the George Washington Parkway Classic, it is among the most scenic and spacious distance races on the East Coast. From the serene beauty of our spacious course meandering through the finest spring bloom in the DC