- John Champe alumna Bethany Graham will be this week’s guest on the Potomac River Running Instagram Live, 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 8.
- Track Tuesdays Coach Keshia Robinson was a guest on the Perfect Timing Multisport podcast.
- Ultrarunner, writer and Gonzaga alumnus Devin Kelly was a guest on the Morning Shakeout podcast.
- This week in Oakton/American alumae podcast appearances: Keira D’Amato on C Tolle Run.
- Periodic RunWashington contributor Kelyn Soong tried out a District Track Club workout for the Washington City Paper, albeit without the context of actually training for mid-distance running
A break from racing one of my favorite events gave me a chance to help other runners reach their time goals.
Eight local runners will compete in the Olympic Marathon Trials Saturday morning in Orlando.
St. Albans alumnus wins club cross country championship.
Locals contribute to NCAA titles, another Trials qualifier, Prince William County moves toward an indoor track and comments are sought for the Capital Crescent Trail.
7:30 AM – Half Marathon Start
Run the scenic C&O Towpath!
- Race Course and Finish Line will be open for 3 1/2 hours.
- Medals to all half marathon finishers
Sunday, May 19th, 6:00 AM – 7:45 AM, on