- John Champe alumna Bethany Graham will be this week’s guest on the Potomac River Running Instagram Live, 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 8.
- Track Tuesdays Coach Keshia Robinson was a guest on the Perfect Timing Multisport podcast.
- Ultrarunner, writer and Gonzaga alumnus Devin Kelly was a guest on the Morning Shakeout podcast.
- This week in Oakton/American alumae podcast appearances: Keira D’Amato on C Tolle Run.
- Periodic RunWashington contributor Kelyn Soong tried out a District Track Club workout for the Washington City Paper, albeit without the context of actually training for mid-distance running
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.
Georgetown’s Parker Stokes finished third in the steeplechase at the NCAA Championships, Howard’s women’s 4×4 team finished fifth, and two Hoyas finished in the top 15 in the women’s 10k.