- Two walkers reported being attacked April a person on a black electric bike on Beach Drive near Wise Road in Rock Creek Park.
- Work to extend the Powerline Trail in Montomery County by 7.6 miles will begin in 2022 and eventually connect South Germantown Park to Cabin John Regional Park, thanks to $10 million from the state of Maryland.
- Loudoun Valley coaches Joan and Marc Hunter will be guests on the Out of the Blocks show tonight at 8:30 – the show will be archived, too.
- Work to widen the W&OD at Columbia Pike and Four Mile Run Drive may briefly affect trail access until Apirl 19.
- The Capital Crescent Trail will be closed north of River Road at times for a few days starting Monday, April 19 to allow for tree removal.
- Milesplit featured an interview with Heritage alumna Weini Kelati.
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.
Georgetown’s Parker Stokes finished third in the steeplechase at the NCAA Championships, Howard’s women’s 4×4 team finished fifth, and two Hoyas finished in the top 15 in the women’s 10k.