The D.C. area will offer plenty of opportunities to join the biggest road racing day of the year. In 2019, these races combined for 22,863 finishers:
- Alexandria Turkey Trot – 9 a.m.
- Arlington Turkey Trot – 8 a.m. – sold out
- Ashburn Farm 5k/10k – 8:15 a.m.
- Can the Bird Turkey Trot – 8 a.m.
- Bethesda Turkey Chase – virtual
- Laurel Turkey Trot – 8 a.m.
- Fairfax Turkey Trot 5k – 9 a.m.
- Fairfax Turkey Trot Four Miles – 9 a.m.
- Prince William Turkey Trot – 8:30 a.m.
- SOME Trot For Hunger – 9 a.m.
- Turkey Day 5k – 8 a.m. – registration closed
- Turkey Burnoff – 8:30 a.m. Saturday
Marine Corps Marathon sells out, Tewalt and Johnson to race at NCAAs, Chocolate City Relay sets off on Saturday and a D.C. runner wins gold medals for Malta.
Local runners captured 25 titles at state outdoor track championships in distance races and another broke the 4-minute-mile barrier.
Derwood’s Lake Needwood helped Maggie Lloyd almost forget all about the summer misery and, somehow, the pandemic, for an hour or so.
Loudoun County’s map of unpaved roads led me to a beauty of a run north of Leesburg.
3rd Annual APA MOORE Equity in Mental Health 5K Run,…
About APA’s MOORE Equity in Mental Health 5k
The APA’s Division of Diversity and Health Equity invites you to join us in combating mental health inequities facing young people of color and in honoring mental health advocate Bebe Moore Campbell.
Losing to Live 5K Walk/Run
WHEN Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 9:00 am WHERE This convenient location is just minutes from your house located 1/2 mile inside the 1-495 Capital Beltway at exit 51. Spectators are welcome to watch and cheer on the runners. Capital