- The 14th Street Washington, D.C. Pacers store was burglarized the morning of April 25.
- Oakton/American alumna Keira Carlstrom D’Amato was a guest on the I’ll Have Another podcast.
- Georgetown alumna Kate Landau’s work as a physician’s assistant was featured in Dyestat.
- Former George Mason Head Track Coach Dalton Ebanks died April 25 from complications from Covid-19.
- Dustin Whitlow, a RunWashington contributing photographer, will be featured on an Potomac River Running Instagram live session Wednesday, April 29 from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Conroy Zien, the 2015 Best of Washington Running coach of the year and subject of a recent RunWashington story, was a guest on the Run Farther and Faster podcast.
Zoo Loop now closes at 5 p.m., Arlington Boulevard comments due Sept. 28, Kelati heading to world road racing championships.
After a nearly year-long hiatus, Pace the Nation has returned with St. Andrews graduate and Georgetown recruit Tinoda Matsatsa.
Keira D’Amato breaks the American record in the half marathon, Chantilly’s Sean McGorty makes the world 5k team and DDOT will hold a meeting on a new bridge to the Arboretum.
A man broke an adult male runner’s nose while beating him after the runner bumped into him at approximately 11 a.m. June 24 on the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail near RFK…
Both 5K and 1 mile courses are USATF certified. The 5K course has some moderate hills. The 1 mile course is flat making this a perfect PR course. We are really looking to get a broader participation base.