- The MPSSAA released a plan for fitting three 2020-2021 school year sports seasons starting Feb. 1, 2021.
- The winter season, including indoor track, will go Feb. 1-March 27.
- The fall season, including cross country, will go March 15-May 8.
- The spring season, including outdoor track, will go April 26-June 19.
- The Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail will hold its annual membership meeting remotely Monday, Sept. 21, 7 p.m – 8:30 p.m.
- Centreville alumnus and former Lake Braddock and Marymount coach Brian Cunningham will be the guest on this Wednesday’s Potomac River Running Instagram Live, from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Cunningham ran and coached track at the College of William and Mary, which has annouced plans to cut the men’s indoor and outdoor track teams, along with five other sports.
- D.C.’s Keshia Roberson was a guest on the Social Sport podcast, talking about the Womxn Run the Vote Relay.
- On this week’s Run Farther and Faster podcast, host Lisa Levin recounts running an actual marathon over the past weekend.
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.
Georgetown’s Parker Stokes finished third in the steeplechase at the NCAA Championships, Howard’s women’s 4×4 team finished fifth, and two Hoyas finished in the top 15 in the women’s 10k.