- St. Albans alumnus Tai Dinger won the USATF Club Cross Country Championships in Leon County, Fla. (Photo by Mike Scott)
- Northwood alumnus Andy Carr was named the Road Running Technical Committee Ted Corbitt Award winner by USATF.
- Montgomery Parks’ Capital Crescent Trail survey closes Jan. 2.
A break from racing one of my favorite events gave me a chance to help other runners reach their time goals.
Eight local runners will compete in the Olympic Marathon Trials Saturday morning in Orlando.
Locals contribute to NCAA titles, another Trials qualifier, Prince William County moves toward an indoor track and comments are sought for the Capital Crescent Trail.
Ten years ago, a federal shutdown came in one of the busiest months for road racing,and nearly cancelled the Marine Corps Marathon.
7:30 AM – Half Marathon Start
Run the scenic C&O Towpath!
- Race Course and Finish Line will be open for 3 1/2 hours.
- Medals to all half marathon finishers
Sunday, May 19th, 6:00 AM – 7:45 AM, on