Men’s 3,000 meter steeplechase
5. Darren Fahy (Georgetown) 8:36.73
Men’s 5,000 meters
2. Sean McGorty (Stanford/ Chantilly High School) 13:26.10
4. Thomas Curtain (Virginia Tech/Loudoun County High School) 13:27.64
23. Steven Flynn (George Mason)Men’s 10,000 meters 14.28.08
Men’s 10,000 meters
19. Jonathan Green (Georgetown) 29:44.42
Women’s 5,000 meters
20. Katrina Coogan (Georgetown) 16:39.66
Ten years ago, a federal shutdown came in one of the busiest months for road racing,and nearly cancelled the Marine Corps Marathon.
Zoo Loop now closes at 5 p.m., Arlington Boulevard comments due Sept. 28, Kelati heading to world road racing championships.
After a nearly year-long hiatus, Pace the Nation has returned with St. Andrews graduate and Georgetown recruit Tinoda Matsatsa.
Keira D’Amato breaks the American record in the half marathon, Chantilly’s Sean McGorty makes the world 5k team and DDOT will hold a meeting on a new bridge to the Arboretum.
2023 will be the 10 year anniversary of the St. Louis Hawks 5K and Fun Run for Health & Wellness. The USATF certified course runs through the historic Hollin Hills neighborhood in Alexandria, VA.
The Hawks 5K goal, in conjunction