- Pacers’ 14th Street location will play host to a trail running film festival 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday, May 13.
- George Washington University’s men’s track team cleaned up at the Atlantic 10 Track and Field Championships at George Mason this weekend, sweeping the top three places in the 1,500 meter run, and Carter Day won the 3,000 meter steeplechase and the 5,000 meters.
1. Ryan DePinto GWU 3:51.35
2. Colin Wills GWU 3:51.58
3. Chris Shaffer GWU 3:51.76
4. Logan Miller GMU (Chantilly) 3:51.80
1. Carter Day GWU 14:37.14
3000 meter steeplechase
1. Carter Day GWU 8:58.40
2. Trent Lancaster GMU 9:02.77
- Thomas Jefferson cross country alumnus Chris Mock was featured in a recent Runner’s World article.
Zoo Loop now closes at 5 p.m., Arlington Boulevard comments due Sept. 28, Kelati heading to world road racing championships.
After a nearly year-long hiatus, Pace the Nation has returned with St. Andrews graduate and Georgetown recruit Tinoda Matsatsa.
Keira D’Amato breaks the American record in the half marathon, Chantilly’s Sean McGorty makes the world 5k team and DDOT will hold a meeting on a new bridge to the Arboretum.
A man broke an adult male runner’s nose while beating him after the runner bumped into him at approximately 11 a.m. June 24 on the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail near RFK…
Both 5K and 1 mile courses are USATF certified. The 5K course has some moderate hills. The 1 mile course is flat making this a perfect PR course. We are really looking to get a broader participation base.