- Pacers’ 14th Street location will play host to a trail running film festival 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday, May 13.
- George Washington University’s men’s track team cleaned up at the Atlantic 10 Track and Field Championships at George Mason this weekend, sweeping the top three places in the 1,500 meter run, and Carter Day won the 3,000 meter steeplechase and the 5,000 meters.
1. Ryan DePinto GWU 3:51.35
2. Colin Wills GWU 3:51.58
3. Chris Shaffer GWU 3:51.76
4. Logan Miller GMU (Chantilly) 3:51.80
1. Carter Day GWU 14:37.14
3000 meter steeplechase
1. Carter Day GWU 8:58.40
2. Trent Lancaster GMU 9:02.77
- Thomas Jefferson cross country alumnus Chris Mock was featured in a recent Runner’s World article.
Divided lanes coming to Hains Point, safety measures in the works for the Mount Vernon Trail, three locals make national high school XC meet, local collegians race at NCAAs.
St. Albans and GVS’s Vivian Kelly won their first DC cross country titles while St. Johns’ girls and St. Albans’ Pierre Attiogbe repeated.
Beach Drive remains closed to through traffic year-round, locals win conference, USATF titles.
Capt. Kyle King won the Marine Corps Marathon, a year after he planned to make his debut at the race, and Chelsea Baker of the British Royal Navy made tremendous strides winning the women’s race.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Celebrate Memorial Day! Honor our past and present military heroes and first responders by running in the annual RINGING IN HOPE: A SALUTE TO OUR TROOPS! Join your friends and neighbors on May 29, 2023, at