- Oakton and American alumna Keira D’Amato won’t race the U.S. Olympic Trials in the 10,000 meters.
- Nor will Alexandria resident Emily Lipari run the 5,000 meters.
- Chantilly alumnus Sean McGorty was a guest on the Citius podcast.
- Leesburg’s Kim Van Acker was a guest on the Run Farther and Faster podcast.
- Georgetown alumna Josette Norris was a guest on the C Tolle Run podcast.
St. Albans and GVS’s Vivian Kelly won their first DC cross country titles while St. Johns’ girls and St. Albans’ Pierre Attiogbe repeated.
Beach Drive remains closed to through traffic year-round, locals win conference, USATF titles.
Capt. Kyle King won the Marine Corps Marathon, a year after he planned to make his debut at the race, and Chelsea Baker of the British Royal Navy made tremendous strides winning the women’s race.
Bib swapping may seem like it wouldn’t matter, but it has far-reaching consequences for runners and races.
Born in 1984 as the George Washington Parkway Classic, it is among the most scenic and spacious distance races on the East Coast. From the serene beauty of our spacious course meandering through the finest spring bloom in the DC