- The Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail, Little Falls Watershed Alliance and Alice Ferguson Foundation have organized a cleanup near River Road April 9 starting at 10 a.m.RSVP through LFHA for the clean-up.
- The National Mall and Memorial Parks is proposing transportation improvements on Ohio Drive in East Potomac Park to improve visitor safety and access to Hains Point, specifically a new bike/pedestrian lane. They are hosting an upcoming public meeting from 5:00-6:30 p.m. April 19. Learn more here.
- If you see a car on the Capital Crescent Trail, report it by calling NPS (in D.C.) at 202-619-7300 or Maryland-National Capital Park Police (in Maryland) at 301-949-8010.
- The Marine Corps Marathon general registration has sold out.
- The Credit Union Cherry Blossom organizers awarded the Les Kinnon Outstanding Service Award to Danny Talmage.
The National Park Service plans to reopen Beach Drive to cars for nine months of the year, but is accepting comments through Thursday.
Welcome to Parks Half Marathon, one of the most beautiful USATF certified courses in the Mid-Atlantic region! Our race begins just before sunrise on a scenic Montgomery County road and…
Hot enough for ya? How about, humid enough for ya?
D’Amato makes world marathon team, hopes arise for July completion of zoo loop, one pedestrian offramp for the American Legion Bridge in Maryland.
The 8th Annual VIDA Thrive 5K event is back in person, happening October 15, 2022 at 8am! We are looking forward to welcoming back runners this year to support Thrive DC.
The new location is along Beach Drive through beautiful