- The Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail, Little Falls Watershed Alliance and Alice Ferguson Foundation have organized a cleanup near River Road April 9 starting at 10 a.m.RSVP through LFHA for the clean-up.
- The National Mall and Memorial Parks is proposing transportation improvements on Ohio Drive in East Potomac Park to improve visitor safety and access to Hains Point, specifically a new bike/pedestrian lane. They are hosting an upcoming public meeting from 5:00-6:30 p.m. April 19. Learn more here.
- If you see a car on the Capital Crescent Trail, report it by calling NPS (in D.C.) at 202-619-7300 or Maryland-National Capital Park Police (in Maryland) at 301-949-8010.
- The Marine Corps Marathon general registration has sold out.
- The Credit Union Cherry Blossom organizers awarded the Les Kinnon Outstanding Service Award to Danny Talmage.
Check out some mile seven photos from the Rock ‘n’ Roll D.C. Half Marathon.
New RnR course, Chocolate City Relay applications open, PVTC finishes second at masters indoors, Shoemaker sets 3k AR, DRC starts up again Wednesday.
Runners from local clubs raced the RRCA Club Challenge Feb. 26 in Howard County, Md.
Divided lanes coming to Hains Point, safety measures in the works for the Mount Vernon Trail, three locals make national high school XC meet, local collegians race at NCAAs.
Hero Dogs 3rd Annual 5K9
The in-person event at the historic Congressional Cemetery in Washington DC will include a 5K and 1K fun run. There will also be a virtual option for supporters outside the DC area. Race week festivities will also include an amazing
George Washington Patriot Run
Join George Washington’s Mount Vernon for a 10-miler and 5K race along the George Washington Memorial Parkway. This race is live and in-person, with a virtual option for those who prefer to run at their own pace and schedule.