- The Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail will hold its annual meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 13. The guest speaker will be John Noel, Deputy Superintendent of the C&O Canal National Historical Park, which is responsible for the DC section of the CCT. RVSP here
- The Active Transportation Advisory Group (ATAG) wants your input regarding improving bicycling and walking in Prince George’s County. M-NCPPC staff will update attendees on bicycle and pedestrian-related initiatives, opportunities for input regarding specific projects. ATAG also wants to hear your concerns, ideas, and recommendations on improving bicycling and walking in the county.
- George Washington’s Olivia Syftestad was named the Atlantic 10’s rookie performer of the week for her third place finish at the Mount St. Mary’s Duals
- GW has also hired the District Track Club’s Quamel Prince as an assistant coach.
- American University hired Samford University volunteer assistant Tyra Massey as an assistant coach.
- Former D.C. resident Brittany Peterson has written, directed and edited a short film about two runners completing ultramarathons in D.C. during the pandemic. Learn more here
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.
Georgetown’s Parker Stokes finished third in the steeplechase at the NCAA Championships, Howard’s women’s 4×4 team finished fifth, and two Hoyas finished in the top 15 in the women’s 10k.