- Heritage alumna Weini Kelati broke the America 10k road racing record Sunday at the Boston 10k for Women, running 31:18.
- Sherwood High School is celebrating Dan Reeks’ more than 50 years in coaching Nov. 6 from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Read more about his coaching career here.
- George Mason University’s Jack Ikenberry and Annabelle Eastman were named Atlantic 10 Performers of the Week for their races at the Princeton Invitational.
- American University’s Oscar Counsell was named Patriot League Rookie of the Week for his race at the Pirate Invitational.
- St. John’s coach Desmond Dunham was a guest on Pace the Nation, talking about his book Running Against the Odds.
- Construction on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue is set to begin sometime next summer, Reston Now reported.
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.
Georgetown’s Parker Stokes finished third in the steeplechase at the NCAA Championships, Howard’s women’s 4×4 team finished fifth, and two Hoyas finished in the top 15 in the women’s 10k.