- Heritage alumna Weini Kelati broke the America 10k road racing record Sunday at the Boston 10k for Women, running 31:18.
- Sherwood High School is celebrating Dan Reeks’ more than 50 years in coaching Nov. 6 from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Read more about his coaching career here.
- George Mason University’s Jack Ikenberry and Annabelle Eastman were named Atlantic 10 Performers of the Week for their races at the Princeton Invitational.
- American University’s Oscar Counsell was named Patriot League Rookie of the Week for his race at the Pirate Invitational.
- St. John’s coach Desmond Dunham was a guest on Pace the Nation, talking about his book Running Against the Odds.
- Construction on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue is set to begin sometime next summer, Reston Now reported.
Derwood’s Lake Needwood helped Maggie Lloyd almost forget all about the summer misery and, somehow, the pandemic, for an hour or so.
Loudoun County’s map of unpaved roads led me to a beauty of a run north of Leesburg.
The sights, smells and open roads of the National Arboretum are open to runners nine hours a day.
Patuxent River Park in Upper Marlboro, Md. boasts more than 6,000 acres of nature trails and wildlife just ten miles off the Beltway. If you prefer a running soundtrack of croaking frogs…
3rd Annual APA MOORE Equity in Mental Health 5K Run,…
About APA’s MOORE Equity in Mental Health 5k
The APA’s Division of Diversity and Health Equity invites you to join us in combating mental health inequities facing young people of color and in honoring mental health advocate Bebe Moore Campbell.
Losing to Live 5K Walk/Run
WHEN Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 9:00 am WHERE This convenient location is just minutes from your house located 1/2 mile inside the 1-495 Capital Beltway at exit 51. Spectators are welcome to watch and cheer on the runners. Capital