- MoCoRunning’s Kevin Milsted, whose dedication to comprehensive record-keeping in high school cross country and track has been peerless, has begun compiling track and cross country results for Washington, D.C. schools, Inter-high Track, focusing on meets prior to the internet era.
- Anthony Brennan III, of Kensington, Md. pleaded guilty Wednesday to three counts of second-degree assault for a June 1 incident on the Capital Crescent Trail, WTOP reported.
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll D.C. marathon, half marathon and 5k, scheduled for March 27, has been postponed to Nov. 13.
- Arlington’s Oliver Leblond set an American record for the men’s age 45-49 age group for the 100 mile track run in 12:41:57.
- Montgomery County, Md. schools will not run indoor track this winter.
- Georgetown alumna Rachel Schneider was a guest on the I’ll Have Another podcast.
- Endeavorun is conducting a survey about its possible running retreats.
Arlington seeks trail feedback; Infeld, Whittaker, Guerra Tewalt make U.S. teams for World Championships, backward running track meet next week, Wardian completes cross-country run.
Going gets easier on the Rock Creek Park path, locals head to nationals, three net OTQs and Arlington gets RRCA recognition.
The only thing better than running 50 miles through D.C. with four friends on an unseasonably cool June day? Running 60 miles with nine friends. In its second year, the…
A man on a moped harassed a runner and then a cyclist in Northeast D.C. on June 10.